red rain boots

Sweater: Zara old – similar here and here, other great options here – on major sale!, here,  here, love this one // Long sleeve tee – Loft  /  Jeansless distressed option / Boots: Hunter Tour (Original here) – great option for less  – LOVE this short rain boot /  Bag: Chloe  – pretty alternatives for less here and here / Hat: old – almost exact / Ring: BaubleBar

Happy Monday!

There is something about rubber boots that makes me want to walk through mud (even though this day I didn’t walk through mud).  Maybe it’s the kid inside me talking.

Two things I seem to love more each year is hats and rain boots. Rainy days just get a little easier with these two must-have items.

More stay-cute-and-dry-in-rain options

1. Teresa Loop
    November 2, 2015 / 3:37 pm

So cute! This is why Fall is my favorite season. You can get away with cute layers and all you really need is hats and rain boots. Happy Monday!

2. Heidi Hendricksen
    November 3, 2015 / 12:44 am

I love this classic fall look! I need to add red hunters to my wish list:)Wishes & Reality

3. Cyberlis
    November 3, 2015 / 1:02 am

Wow! That sweater looks comfy, cozy, and soft. And I love that way you're rockin' that beautiful lip color! It really looks great on you! I also adore the effortless, casual-chic look of your ensemble too. Great look altogether! Cheers!

4. Jessica Salisbury
    November 3, 2015 / 3:19 am

So cute and cozy! This is a great go-to look for fall!-Jessicawww.wearitforless.com

5. Kathleen Harper
    November 4, 2015 / 2:08 am

Gorgeous! You look phenomenal in these cozy layers and I love the addition of your stellar boots (I have the same pair). Perfection. <3katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

6. curly
    November 8, 2015 / 10:10 pm

Love this sweater,super cozy and warm! I wore same sweater today,just in cream color! Thanks Lilly!

7. Life's a shoe