lace up

Cardigan: old – similar here and here $28.80 (comes in multiple colors) /  Button down: old – similar here , love this one (another option style under $11) / Jeans: Mother – similar, love these under $50 /  Flats: Topshophere under $50 / Bag: Mansur Gavriel – similar for less here and here  /  Watch / Cuff  similar / Necklace – love

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

1. Jessica Salisbury
    December 4, 2015 / 3:54 pm

I love this classic look! I just bought a similar cardigan and I am excited to copy your look!-Jessicawww.wearitforless.com

2. Poshnessary com
    December 4, 2015 / 4:26 pm

Beautiful chic outfit. Definitely something I would wear!xoxowww.poshnessary.com

3. Natali
    December 4, 2015 / 4:30 pm

Such a great bucket bag, I used to have the same one but I sold it a year ago and ever since then I was undecided should I get a new one or not. 😀 http://lartoffashion.com

4. ravenlocks
    December 4, 2015 / 6:02 pm

Your shoes are so cute! I like this casual outfit…you look so chic :)xo Azuwww.raven-locks.blogspot.com

5. Tami Sullivan
    December 4, 2015 / 6:47 pm

I was so excited to see you post this outfit again with more options!

6. Kim Topolewski
    December 5, 2015 / 1:58 am

That bag is so cute! <3kimberrleigh

7. Linnie
    December 6, 2015 / 4:40 am

So in love with your hair. And the outfits are amazing!! ^__^Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

December 6, 2015 / 1:02 pm

Quick question- I'm a size 8 in shoes. Looks like those adorable flats come in a 7 ½ or 8 ½? (They aren't made in 8's). What size do you recommend?

December 6, 2015 / 5:40 pm

It's odd because they list them online now in half sizes but they really come in full sizes. I wear 8.5 and tried sizing both up and down 1/2 a size but ended up sizing up to 9. If you can, get both sizes to try them on since shipping and returns are free (that's what I usually do 🙂

December 8, 2015 / 6:58 am

I love your style. You look so stunning.Would you like to follow each other on GFC?if you follow me and i will follow you back.www.tomntins.com