weekend finds (most finds under $50)

Hope all of you are enjoying your weekend!

When you don’t feel well, what are some things you do?

Watch movies, read or do some online shopping?

The last one is the last thing I should be doing 😉 Even though most of it should be

easily justified since a) some things are needed, like the super comfy lounge-wear b) sales are too good to pass up on some things that I’ve been needing wanting  #excuses

I shared some of my favorite sale finds here recently (still trying to justify another pair of Hunter boots ((they’re 40% off)). Love the deep red color (they come off a lot lighter in the picture).

Skinny jeans – great reviews

Mittens so cute! / Blanket Scarf / Classic pumps / Turtleneck Sweater

Tory Burch Crossbody bag + Tory Burch Small tote – on sale + extra 30% off w/code MERRY / Faux Leather Tote – so soft! (

Sweater on sale + extra 50% off  / Leggings super soft! (I got size Small) / Slippers /  Joggers on sale + extra 40% off w/code GREAT – very very comfy! (I got XS) /

Robe comes in 4 colors / Cozy Throw / Striped mug – LOVE it!

What are some things you got during these amazing sales?

1. Abigail Castro
    December 28, 2015 / 12:55 am

I am looooving that Tory Burch crossbody bag. Great picks!!xo,Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

December 28, 2015 / 7:17 pm

Isn't it pretty?! I couldn't pass it up, such a good size too.

2. Teresa Loop
    December 28, 2015 / 3:35 am

So sorry you aren't feeling well :(Thank you for doing us all the favor of finding such cute things though! It seems like all the stores must be getting ready to get spring clothes in because everything is on sale everywhere. I knew I should've bought those snow boots you linked awhile back, now they are gone and none are to be found again….. I did the exact same thing last year….Here's to feeling better right away!:)

December 28, 2015 / 7:17 pm

Thank you sweet Teresa <3I have such a hard time not sharing all the good sales, I think I get a little to excited lolThere might be still a chance to find a pair of snow boots. Just keep stalking the site that has them until they go on sale 😉 Hope you're having a great Monday!

3. JenniferZ
    December 28, 2015 / 1:29 pm

Amazing post! I lovee those bags omg 😀

December 28, 2015 / 7:17 pm

Bags are always a weakness of mine 😉