comfy and warm

Coat: Loft (size down) – similar in more sizes (love the gold buttons) / Sweater: Loft sold out – similar on sale!,  here in crew-neck style, another option/ Joe’s Jeans – similar under $40 / Boots: Stuart Weitzman – similar for less, here, here / Tote: J.Crew old –similar,  similar under $50 / Hat: old – similar here and here / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban /

Happy Friday!

It’s no secret that I’ve been wearing and re-wearing the same pieces all.the.time (maybe it’s a good thing I don’t show you every single outfit because there would be a lot of repeats).  And this has started to make me wonder if I need to downsize my closet.  I just need to jump on this while I still think this way (it happens once in a while lol).  I just need to get on it and start making a ‘donate’ pile and a ‘sell’ pile. So hopefully a blog sale will be coming soon….

Wishing you all a very happy weekend!

XO

1. Alissa
    January 15, 2016 / 1:32 pm

Those boots are so good girl! Happy Friday! The Adored Life

2. Ande Sew
    January 15, 2016 / 3:25 pm

I love how you repeat, it shows me other great ways to wear similar pieces and its thrifty too.

3. THE NEON FACTOR | Diana
    January 15, 2016 / 4:47 pm

Super cute way to stay warm.|| D I A N A ||www.TheNeonFactor.com

4. Teresa Loop
    January 15, 2016 / 6:10 pm

I'm with Ande Sew! I love that 1.) You buy and wear affordable and accessible clothes, and 2.) That you wear the item in different ways! I have purchased several items you have because I love that it will show up again, worn in a completely different way. My entire closet used to be full of 'one hit wonders' I only wore the same way every time I wore it.I regularly edit my closet as well, I'm very limited on space. I love to donate things so they can be loved by someone else. It feels great to only keep what you love and wear (over and over!) 😉

5. Heidi Daoud
    January 15, 2016 / 11:05 pm

Love the hat and boots! Definitely something that I would wear! Love your style, girl.Wishes & Reality

6. Sara Levengood
    January 16, 2016 / 2:07 am

Those boots!!Sara | Lipstick, Lattes & Lunges

7. Merin Tom
    January 16, 2016 / 10:41 am

Oh my ! Love the Boots!!GORGEOUS!!Love,Merinhttp://meiasos.blogspot.co.uk

8. Tara | The Mix
    January 16, 2016 / 1:23 pm

You have the best coat collection!

9. theStyleventure
    January 16, 2016 / 4:41 pm

Such nice boots!Love,www.thestyleventure.com

10. Seppy S
    January 16, 2016 / 5:04 pm

Living in a cold city, I really need to invest in nice jackets ! Seems so obvious haha love the jacket that you're wearing!www.elleisforlove.com

11. Heather
    January 17, 2016 / 11:19 pm

VERY MUCH AGREED with the other readers. I sincerely appreciate and personally love that you show affordable pieces and rotate the same pieces in multiple ways. After I had a baby I was completely lost FROM myself and my style. You completely helped me revamp and get my style back together and feel like me again!