outfits lately

Hello lovelies!

I haven’t done one of these mirror-outfit-selfie posts in a while. I had some outfit snap-shots on my phone, so I thought I might as well share πŸ˜‰

Coat: not pictured / Pocket Tee old – similar here and here  / Cardigan: BR old – similar here, here and here – 35% off w/code LOVE / Jeans: Hudson – similar for less here and here / Booties: Steve Madden old – similar here and here / Bag: Rebecca Minkoffsimilar under $50/  Layered Necklace old – similar

Cute workout outfits motivate me to work out. So you’d think I’d wear them more often so I would actually work out more often. Go figure. They are comfy for errands and around the house too πŸ˜‰

I hate gyms (actually I hate busy gyms). And living in a large University town, all the gyms around here are packed (excuses, eh? πŸ˜‰  Certain hours, like between 9-10:30 are not bad actually, so once a month I actually do make it to gym lol

Top old – LOVE this one /  Bottoms (reversible – love the “shinier” side) / Sneakers (more sizes here)

For the price of this blouse (now only $25), I’m so glad I got it. Love the length and this color.

Belted Coat: Ann Taylor no longer available – similar here, herenice option for $35/ Blouse – on sale! / Wide Leg Jeans old – similar here and here  / Suede Booties old – similar here  / Tote – now only $32 / X ring my fave! / Dainty Necklace, other similar here, here

Sweater: Loft on sale + extra 40% off, final sale! – another similar style / Jeans old – similar here  / Booties old – similar here and here

This dress is from H&M purchased about a year ago or so. Wore it to a friends wedding last month.

I love, love sheath dresses. They’re classic and timeless and work for so many different occasions.

Dress: H&M old – love this lace one, as well as this one / Shoes: Valentino (I got mine on sale! Yes, do they go on sale) – similar for less here and here, love these in black

First fringe sweater. Surprisingly.

Sweater: H&M on sale – love this one (this could also be an easy DIY)  / Jeans: old – similar here and here / Booties: J.Crew outlet old – similar here and here

Pumps: this style no longer available – almost exact / Jeans old – similar here

Sweater: Banana Republic no longer available – nice option / Jeans old – similar here and here / Booties old – similar here, here and here / Bag: Mansur Gavrielsimilar for less

My favorite type of outfit!  There is nothing I feel more confident in and me than a good pair of jeans and a nice tee. And jewelry elevates any outfit.

Cardigan old – similar here and here / Tee / Jeans old – similar / Watch + Slim Cuff (favorite) /  Y chain – love this one too / Hinge Cuff similar, tassel bracelet old – pretty option

this is an oldie (I think it might have been from late last year. I think I only shared in on Instagram.

Jacket: J.Crew / Sweater: old / Button down old – similar here – on sale + extra 30% off / Jeans: Mother – similar on sale! / Booties old – similar here /  Bag: Rebecca Minkoffsimilar under $50 / Watch – similar for $20

Hope you are having a great Wednesday so far.

And as always, thank you so much for stopping by!

1. Franziska
    February 17, 2016 / 6:33 pm

your outfits are adorable but OMG your closet! it's like a dream closet.

February 19, 2016 / 1:49 am

Thank you Franziska. It's all thanks to my sweet hubby πŸ™‚

February 19, 2016 / 2:01 am

Thank you Natali. Always love reading your sweet comments <3

2. Alissa
    February 17, 2016 / 6:56 pm

These outfits are just reminders to me of how incredibly well-designed your closet is! The Adored Life

February 19, 2016 / 2:03 am

Aww, you're so sweet Alissa. Hubby did a really good job considering he's never built one before.

3. Beautygirl 24
    February 17, 2016 / 7:12 pm

Um your outfits are lovely but I cannot get over your closet! It's a room! It's gorgeous πŸ™‚

February 19, 2016 / 2:05 am

Thank you Noelle. I'm so grateful to my hubby for building it for me. Definitely a lot fancier than want I wanted, but no complaints here πŸ˜‰

4. Diana
    February 17, 2016 / 7:50 pm

Wow, can we get a closet tour?

February 19, 2016 / 2:01 am

Stayed tuned. Hopefully it won't take me forever to take some pics haha.

5. Cattt
    February 17, 2016 / 7:50 pm

SO MUCH OUTFIT INSPO. I'm so jealous of your gorgeous style and collection right now. I need all your jeans <3Cat | What Cat Says

February 19, 2016 / 1:59 am

You're too sweet Cat, thank you. I do love me a good pair of jeans (I could totally only have three pairs of jeans, but my all time favorite pairs, and I'd be totally happy. For the most part I wear the same jeans over and over again anyway lol).

6. Nati
    February 17, 2016 / 9:08 pm

A closet tour would be amazing!

February 19, 2016 / 1:51 am

I'm hoping to get on that one of these days. Stay tuned πŸ™‚

7. Sara
    February 17, 2016 / 9:11 pm

Is that your closet? I thought you were standing in a clothing store! It looks amazing. Fabulous outfits.

February 19, 2016 / 1:51 am

Thank you πŸ™‚ My sweet hubby built it for me <3

8. Nidhi Patel
    February 17, 2016 / 10:37 pm

I agree with everyone above, gorgeous outfits, but can we get a closet tour PLEASE!xxAn Unblurred Lady

February 19, 2016 / 2:02 am

Thank you Nadhi πŸ™‚ I'm hoping to snap some closet pics soon.

9. Sierra Burton
    February 17, 2016 / 10:39 pm

Can I have your closet?! It looks like what dreams are made of!

February 19, 2016 / 1:59 am

Ah, you're sweet Sierra. Thank you πŸ™‚

10. Nicole Salama
    February 18, 2016 / 1:19 am

Love your style and your closet is amazing!

February 19, 2016 / 1:52 am

February 19, 2016 / 1:52 am

Thank you! It's one of my faves πŸ™‚

11. Monika Wlodarczyk
    February 18, 2016 / 12:07 pm

Love the outfit with the red lipstick!Love,www.thestyleventure.com

February 19, 2016 / 2:00 am

Thank you! Those are one of my favorite type of outfits πŸ™‚

12. nancy barraza
    February 22, 2016 / 2:16 pm

love ur outfits lilly! on the zella leggings i dont see online where it states theyre reversible

February 22, 2016 / 3:51 pm

Thank you Nancy πŸ™‚ You're right, it doesn't say that on the website. I actually found out that one side is a bit shinier by accidentally wearing them once "inside out" (and haven't stopped wearing the shiner side since). There is no tag in the back so they can be worn both ways. I only have these in black (cropped ones too) so not sure if this is the case with other colors.

• nancy barraza
      February 25, 2016 / 4:57 am

k good to know thanks also, u had mentioned valentinos do go on sale plz plz do share when they do 😜thanks in advance

February 23, 2016 / 9:25 pm

Love all these looks! That grey Ann Taylor coat is so gorgeous, and I love red lips on you. XO,Ginawww.classyeverafterblog.com

February 28, 2016 / 11:54 pm