Adriatic Sea

Hello, hello!

Finally sitting down and sharing an outfit post from Opatija, Croatia.  And a few pictures of Opatija.

I found this adorable top while in Croatia and couldn’t wait until we traveled to sea side to wear it. For me personally these type of tops are perfect for sea/ocean/lake trips.  I wish they had more colors, even though I found pretty much the exact style here (and I love the ruffles because I didn’t have to wear a bra hehe 😉

Top: purchased in Croatia – pretty options here, here  /  Jeans: Paige – similar for less here / Sandals: Rebecca Minkoff – cute option under $50  / Bag: Chloe – love this one $45   /  Sunglasses / Watch: Daniel Wellington c/o

The weather has been so beautiful during our stay in Opatija, Croatia.

I’ll be sharing some more pictures of the beautiful cities we visited along the Adriatic Coast. I absolutely love the old buildings. So charming and full of character.

As always, thank you for reading!

1. Alissa
    May 24, 2016 / 12:22 pm

GORGEOUS! I am so happy for you and your trip and you are looking stunning! The Adored Life

2. Natali
    May 24, 2016 / 1:42 pm

Fantastic summertime combo! Your off the shoulders top and sunnies are amazing pieces. :)http://www.lartoffashion.com

3. Liz | Shopping My Closet
    May 24, 2016 / 3:56 pm

Gorgeous vacation look!Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com

4. alison*elle
    May 24, 2016 / 5:02 pm

These off the shoulder tops are everywhere right now… love how you paired yours with white denim!xo, alison*elle

5. Monika Wlodarczyk
    May 24, 2016 / 5:03 pm

Beautiful outfit!Love,www.thestyleventure.com

6. Unknown
    May 24, 2016 / 6:44 pm

Hi Lilly! One question: how do you keep your off shoulder tops in place? I just purchased a top like this and as soon as I lift my arms, the top moves along with it. It so frustrating! Does it happen to you as well?xoxo

May 28, 2016 / 7:22 pm

Sorry, replied the same day but don't know what happened to the reply. This is my first off the shoulder top for this year that I purchased (at least one I can remember lol). The arm holes are large enough where it just stays in place (plus the ruffles cover the arm holes). But I did try other tops in the past that didn't stay in place so I just passed those up. I can understand your frustration though, but I think it's just about finding the right top really.

7. Beautygirl 24
    May 25, 2016 / 12:27 am

Wow, you look so beautiful! The backdrop for this outfit really sums up what Summer should look like – relaxed, carefree, and effortlessly cool 🙂

8. Shanna Johnson
    May 25, 2016 / 4:41 am

Amazing outfit! Plus, love the bag and the watch! You are beautiful, which only enhances the look, and I love the waves in your hair!www.flipflopshanna.com

9. CoastWithMe
    May 25, 2016 / 6:31 am

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! In LOVE with this outfit Lilly! Hope you're enjoying your vacation! 🙂

10. Tara | The Mix
    May 25, 2016 / 10:06 am

What a gorgeous place! And I love your top 🙂

11. Rakela Lubonja
    May 25, 2016 / 6:53 pm

love, love, love this post so much Lilly! reminds of home 🙂

12. Heidi Daoud
    May 25, 2016 / 7:44 pm

These photos are absolutely magical and you look gorgeous! You've given me some serious wanderlust. Hope you're having a wonderful time! Heidi || Wishes & Reality

13. Teresa Loop
    May 27, 2016 / 4:28 pm

I so enjoy seeing your vacation pictures! Looks like an amazing time! Thank you for sharing 🙂

14. curly
    May 28, 2016 / 6:13 pm

Gorgeous place and you look absolutely amazing!

15. Isabel D. Miller
    May 29, 2016 / 5:59 am

I love the outfit, it looks light and adorable. Off the shoulder tops are super on trend right now!xoxomoonstonemagic.com