Farmers Market

Happy Friday!

This top is either from last year or year before…but I’ve been wearing it so much, both with jeans and pencil skirts.  Each time I’m trying to talk myself out of wearing tees, I reach for this top since it is not only comfortable but it’s chic. I can still wear my beloved jeans but look more polished.

I’ve been on the hunt for similar tops, timeless, ones I can wear year after year…or until they fall apart.

I love this top, which is so versatile.

Top old – timeless options here (in love) and here  /  Jeans: Mother – similar for less, love these too  /  Sandals old – similar,  Love these   /  Bag: Tory Burch – no longer available – similar  /  Watch: DW  /  Cuff: similar

Wishing you all a happy weekend!

xo

1. Tara | The Mix
    July 29, 2016 / 11:58 am

Love this top! Happy weekend!

2. Natali
    July 29, 2016 / 12:30 pm

Such a cute and perfectly styled casual outfit! I like your sandals and jeans very much. I love going to Farmer's Market and get all of my veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds from there. :)http://lartoffashion.com

3. ravenlocks
    July 29, 2016 / 4:42 pm

Very cute and chic. This outfit is perfect for a Farmer's Market <3Have a great weekend, Lilly!xo Azuwww.raven-locks.blogspot.com

4. An'Tonia Chavis
    July 29, 2016 / 8:01 pm

I love this look! The top, jeans, and sandals are definitely my go to style all year round!

5. Yvonne Ashon
    July 29, 2016 / 9:25 pm

Love your outfit. Very polished.www.yvesofstyle.com

6. Rachelle Pinksole
    July 30, 2016 / 10:10 am

cute top, love the quilted details.xo PinkSole

7. Rakela Lubonja
    August 1, 2016 / 3:20 am

I love this post Lilly 🙂 everything about it makes me happy! The flowers, the farmer's market, the simple outfit! Would you mind sharing what camera you use please? (I may have asked you this before but can't remember the answer) Your pictures look amazing! Thank you!