weekend look

Coat old – great options here and here  /   Oversized Sweater – love this one 💗   /  Mother jeanssimilar for less  /  Marc Fisher bootiessuede styles on sale!   /   Bag – great option for less  / Ray-Ban Sunglasses

Happy Monday!

Did you all have a great weekend?  Mine wasn’t eventful, which I’ve kind of don’t mind during winter.

I took a week off from blogging, which was quite nice.  Hopefully it will be back to regular programming this week…even though this post is already late.  Ooops 😉

1. Liz | Shopping My Closet
    January 30, 2017 / 4:03 pm

Loving the pop of red!Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com

January 30, 2017 / 7:54 pm

2. Lou M.
    January 30, 2017 / 4:05 pm

That's a really cute look, I love how the bag adds a pop of colourTechnicolor ♥ Heart

January 30, 2017 / 7:54 pm

Thanks Lou. I've been loving this bag for that reason, great pop of color of any outfit.

January 30, 2017 / 7:53 pm

You're so sweet, thank you Natali 🙂

3. Teresa Loop
    January 30, 2017 / 7:45 pm

Pressure takes the fun out of blogging! Glad to see you're still in Winter clothes. After scrolling IG this morning I was surprised to see so many Spring clothes ��. I don't want to rush time, it's going fast enough as it is! Love the greys, and I'm still considering black booties… seems like they should be on sale soon…. right?! Lol!

January 30, 2017 / 7:53 pm

So true! And it's quite easy to feel pressure these days when it comes to blogging. Ah, I know. It will be here before we know it, so I'll try to enjoy winter clothes while I can. Where did January go anyway? Yes, you need black booties 😉 I've been waiting for these specific ones to go on sale (suede ones have been on sale but lots of colors sold out already). I kept checking over and over again different website just to realize that they're pretty much sold out everywhere, either in my size or completely. I slightly started panicking lol just because I LOVE them so much and have worn my suede ones a ton, but suede is not snow or rain appropriate. So when I found these in my size I ordered them right away, even though I hated paying full price. Buuuut, I have been already wearing them non-stop so I know for sure I'll get every my $$ worth out of these.

4. Alyson Cruse
    January 31, 2017 / 12:50 am

Love the pop of color! I've been thinking about purchasing a red bag for a while because I love how it looks against neutrals. My weekend was uneventful as well because I had a lot to study for all my tests coming up this week. Have a great week!XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

5. Jane
    January 31, 2017 / 1:44 am

This is so cute and cozy! And those booties! So cute!

6. curly
    January 31, 2017 / 7:38 pm

Cute,cute,cute!Love those booties and coat!

February 12, 2017 / 9:03 pm

Such a spectacular pop of red that is! I love Gucci. This bag looks especially gorgeous up against the grey…everything seems to look awesome next to grey!XO! Ginawww.classyeverafterblog.com