Patent Loafers Love

Happy Monday!

Hope all of you enjoyed your weekend!

This was again an outfit from January, just comfy and simple. And it was 55 degrees (F).  So naturally I had to pull out my favorite shoes. I can’t tell you how much I love love love these loafers. And the amount of times I was stopped each time I wore them and asked where they’re from it’s crazy.

My hubby doesn’t like them as much lol

Trench Jacket old – great alternatives here and  here /   Jeans – similar styles here and here  /   Top – so comfy!   / Shoes – very similar, more options here and here $$  /   RM Bagsmaller version, so cute!   /  Ray-Ban Sunglasses

There are a ton of different styles of loafers, at different price points, and there is something out there for everyone.

I’ve been eying a couple of styles, like these Jeffrey Campbell Loafers and  these Steve Madden ones, which are very similar.

How do you feel about loafers? Yay or Nay?

1. curly
    February 7, 2017 / 4:48 pm

I am in love with those loafers.Super,super cute!

2. THE NEON FACTOR | Diana
    February 7, 2017 / 7:16 pm

Super cute outfit! || D I A N A ||www.TheNeonFactor.com

3. Olivia DiTomaso
    February 8, 2017 / 12:31 am

Love those loafers. Great shoe to transition into the spring!Livlivforstyle.net

4. Rakela Lubonja
    February 8, 2017 / 5:02 pm

Lilly, how come you didn't link the loafers you are wearing 🙁 Love them!

February 9, 2017 / 9:16 pm

Hi Rakela, the few previous times I wore these in blog posts I mentioned that I got them in Croatia. When I don't link the exact pieces I'm wearing, it's because the item is either old, sold out or in this case purchased overseas. Wish this brand was sold in US. They do have super cute shoes.

• Rakela Lubonja
      February 10, 2017 / 2:34 pm

ahh gotcha! That's what I figured. They need to bring this brand here! Super cute 🙂

February 12, 2017 / 8:48 pm

These are super cute loafers and they look extremely comfy! I remember you posting them shortly after you got back from your trip. Lol, about your hubby's opinion of them. We just have to laugh. If it's not bad enough the husbands don't get style…my mother-in-law actually told me today that my new hair cut looks awful. I just giggle to myself bc some people don't understand style.XO! Ginawww.classyeverafterblog.com