Casual Friday – layered tunic styled two ways

Happy Friday!

For those of you who work in an office and casual Friday’s are allowed – do you look forward to Friday’s to wear jeans?    I always did πŸ™‚   But I still liked to be dressy and not overly casual, most of the time πŸ˜‰

Today I couldn’t decide if I liked this pretty double layer tunic (wait until you see the back) better with white jeans or blue jeans, so I’m sharing both.  I’d love to know which look you like better?

I love that WHBM has a good mix of business pieces and casual pieces, and most of them you can wear to the office but also in free time.  I’m a fan of getting most out of my wardrobe.  This tunic would look great paired with a pencil skirt and pumps, and it looks just a good paired with jeans.

I’m wearing xs in this tunic and and love the fit. It’s light and flowy so it works great for this time of the year while it is still warm, and it transitions nicely into Fall layered under a cardigan, jacket or blazer.

I’m curios to know which look you like better, leave me your thoughts in the comments below.

The fit of this blazer is so good! The length is perfect!  I’m wearing size 0 below, fit tts.  This blazer gets such great reviews.  It is so comfortable!

How pretty is the back on this tunic!?!  Love!

Layered Tunic Blouse in xs   |   Blue Jeans,  White Jeans  |  Blazer in size 0  |   Pumps tts

Below are a few more of favorite pieces…

Thank you WHBM for partnering on today’s post!

Share:

1. Jennifer
    August 9, 2019 / 12:35 pm

cute outfits Lilly! You always look so dang cute! I have a question – do you have a bra you like to wear with your tanks so it doesn’t show? or halter tops? Thanks so much! P.S. Maybe one that crosses in the back and one that is strapless? Would love your recommends! Thanks! Jennifer

Author
      August 9, 2019 / 3:16 pm

Hi Jennifer, you’re so kind, thank you πŸ™‚
      My favorite bra for no-show is a self-adhesive bra like this one – http://bit.ly/2YAbQYN (I also have a couple from this brand – http://bit.ly/2MSF3He ). They might not provide much support but I wasn’t overly blessed up there so they work for me haha. I’ve been eyeing this strapless bra as it gets amazing reviews – http://bit.ly/2YCWbbo (keep forgetting to order it, so thanks for reminding me πŸ˜‰ )

• Jennifer
        August 13, 2019 / 2:17 pm

This is so helpful with the bras. Thank you SOOO Much -! I love BOTH outfits πŸ™‚

2. Kelly
    August 11, 2019 / 6:52 am

I personally like the blue jean combination because I would definitely wear that. The all white is on trend though and looks great too. I have a flowy white tunic that I got at Chico’s last year that this post has reminded me of. The style is summery but the material makes it feels a little warm so it’s one of those pieces I don’t get to wear as much as I’d like. Thanks for the inspiration!

Author
      August 12, 2019 / 2:45 pm

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment Kelly! Hope you get more wear out of your flowy tunic πŸ™‚

3. August 16, 2019 / 9:29 am

HI !!

I just stumbled into you on Pinterest.
    I LOVE EVERYTHING…. found you just in time.
    Hello Texas Real Estate, coming for you!
    You have so many great outfit ideas old and new posts.
    I’m 44, next week and can use this kind of help.
    Thank you ! Thank you !

Author
      August 20, 2019 / 10:55 am

Hi, so happy you’re here πŸ™‚ Thank you for leaving this sweet comment and following along!