It’s been so long since I’ve done one of these posts. There are some things I’ve been thoroughly enjoying, so I thought I’d share…
- Golden Milk – I look forward to having this every evening before bed. There is something so soothing and relaxing about it. I do a cup of almond milk and a half tea spoon of honey as I don’t like it very sweet, a little cinnamon and tiny bit of nutmeg. So good! I use these Tumeric tabs to make the golden milk (if I don’t make golden milk one night, I just take them with water).
- Diffusing essential oils – another thing I look forward to, so therapeutic. And it makes the house smell good without having to use harmful chemicals. I diffuse different ones depending on my mood. My latest favorite has been Stress Away and Citrus (or Orange). Both are great on their own but I’ve enjoying diffusing them together. Citrus is so uplifting. Also love anything Thieves (I have an account on YL so I can get the cheaper price on oils. And FYI – right now they’re offering free shipping on the starter kit until end of the month). I recently got another diffuser as I got a little tired moving the one I have from living room to my office, to bedroom (I like to diffuse it whichever room I’m in : ). I purchased this black/cream diffuser – it doesn’t look bulky…it looks more like part of decor (I also think it looks much nicer in person than online). Also love the look of this one…and both are such a great price.
- Black/White Mugs – I’ve been loving these mugs. It look me months to find ones I love. I wanted something simple but sleek. And then I finally found the Dip Black/White mugs. I initially ordered 6 and then my husband asked ‘how come you ordered only six and not eight?’ Great question! No clue. Our dinning room table seats 8 so it would make sense to get eight. So I ordered two more. I also noticed these mugs just recently and fell in love (especially the lighter color) But unfortunately, I don’t need more mugs. But I’d totally get them if I needed more. I also recently ordered these pasta bowls (or salad) since we’ve been needing new ones but could never find anything I loved. Until now!
- This Farro, Kale and goat cheese salad – love it and I’ve been making it a few times a week for lunch. SO good!
- Plants – live plants that is! Love them! They make the space so zen. I actually can’t believe that it has been a very long time since I’ve killed a plant…which means there is hope for everyone else that can’t keep a plant alive. Granted, I don’t think I have any that require some special care and that always helps with keeping them alive. I just counted all the ones I have (excluding a couple of tiny succulents) and I have 26 plants! 26 plants!!! You might wonder ‘where in the world do you keep them all?!’ Well, they’re all over the house. We have a bay window in the kitchen and a few are there. Living room, my office, one in the bathroom. They’re all smaller plants which makes it easier to find a place for them. I only have two bigger plants – one is a Fiddle Leaf Fig tree and the other one is a snake plant (those are very easy to take care of). If you want an easy plant, snake plant is ok with being neglected lol. Maranta Red Prayer Plant (or Maranta Green) is the next one I’d like to get. I haven’t found it anywhere locally, so I’ll have to order it.
- Water Kettle – I purchased this Smeg Water Kettle a few years ago and still love seeing it in my kitchen. It is one kitchen appliance I use every single day. We also have the Smeg two-slice toaster and love it. I love seeing both sitting pretty on the kitchen counter.
- Speaking of water, I love this 32oz Hydro Flask bottle I got back in November. It’s so pretty! But most importantly, it helps me drink more water. It’s a great way to make sure you drink enough water everyday. I also use my Yeti 30 oz. mug on a regular basis (and for both bottles I purchased straw lids as well). I love drinking warm water during cold months (google the benefits of drinking hot/warm water).
- Window Shopping – hah, this coming from a style blogger. While we are not very far into a new year, I must say I’m proud of myself for not buying much for the last month (hardly anything). While I haven’t purchased much, I’ve been looking/online window shopping (is that a thing?).
- Everything Vacation Style – itching for a warm weather vacay but waiting for hubby’s passport before we book anything. But in the meantime, I’ll just drool over some pieces. I’m loving this jumpsuit (I got this cover-up dress a couple of years ago and love it still. I’m liking quite a few pieces from Tiare Hawaii).
- One piece swimsuits – it’s been over a year, close to two, since I’ve purchased a new swimsuit. I’d like to get just one new one-piece swimsuit. Here are some I’ve been eyeing for a while – this cute floral one (so adorable), this one that provides good coverage everywhere (in hot pepper colourblock), this striped one in grapefruit and white (I like a few from this brand).
- Lets talk about Levi’s jeans – I feel like you either love them or hate them. I happen to love them. They’re just kinda…cool girl chic. I have just two pairs, this pair being one of them which gets great reviews (tts for me). I also love the look and wash on these which are a newer arrival.
- Veja Sneakers – I love that they focus on environmentally friendly fair-trade methods. I got this pair (I actually sized down. I’m 8.5 and got 39. The tongue is stiff at first fyi but I’ll do a review soon on these).
- This long floral dress – do dreamy! This scallop detail blouse. Everlane perform leggings – love the high waist! Kick Crop Jeans – love the style!
Have are some things you’ve been loving/enjoying lately?