I scored some great pieces from J.Crew with their extra 60% off sale items (code: BESTSALE). The only downside of this sale is that it is Final Sale. Most of the items have reviews but their True Fit calculator is also very helpful.
I’ve been eyeing this Relaxed Barn Jacket since earlier this year and never pull the trigger since I didn’t really need it. But at the sale price of $48 (originally $158) I couldn’t resist. I decided to size down based on reviews and the ‘True Fit’ even though I don’t mind roomier jackets. Another score were these Freedom Moses slides (which are my daily go-to slides. Got my first pair last year). Size down if in-between sizes.
A few other things I ordered:
* this classic cotton Oxford shirt is size 2
* these wide leg jeans in my usual size
* this cute gingham twist headband (would make a great gift too)
* these dainty 14K gold-plated rings and these hammered rings
* this cottage dress in stripe. It comes in two solid colors too, along with more reviews. (I ordered XS…I figured I’d rather have it a tad big that too small. Hope it fits as it’s lovely).
The only two items that potentially might be a gamble were the pants and the dress. If they’re too big, my sister will be happy to have the items.
I’ve been also eyeing this linen dress – such a beautiful and effortless summer staple. Can’t stop thinking about it…absolutely love the classic style.
Gingham Dress | Pleated Dress | Wrap Dress | Sweater Blazer | Gold Sandals | Headband | Espadrilles | Cotton Sweatshirt | Classic Striped Shirt | Earrings (loving this matching necklace) | Slides | Lilac Pj Set & Stripe Pj’s set | Relaxed Barn Jacket |
A lot of beautiful jewelry pieces are on such a good sale – under $10 (perfect little gifts).